Corona Virus Fears? – Let Us Reason Together Using Discernment

Breaking News Forums NEWS DISCUSSIONS Globalism/Agenda 21 Corona Virus Fears? – Let Us Reason Together Using Discernment

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      lindalinda
      Keymaster

The following is only my humble opinion, but come, let us reason together. We the People are are having our eyes opened to quite a history of indoctri
      [See the full post at: Corona Virus Fears? – Let Us Reason Together Using Discernment]

dmays2
      Participant

I’m not worrying. My faith is in God. First pray consistently, then use prevention measures. I use Elderberry syrup containing wild honey, cloves and cinnamon from my local health food store. My family uses it. No flu shots.

joritak
      Participant

I’m with you! Have you ever seen a more perfect timing? Just my opinion but….Thank you Bill and Linda Gates, your contribution to this planet should get you hung for the murder of millions of innocent people. I will not be fearful and let them feed of MY energy! I am just THAT hateful when it comes to the “so called elites”…. I am a deplorable after all! 🙂

kybluegrass
      Participant

Good Article with good advice. I only used Elderberry syrup when I wasn’t feeling well. Is Elderberry Syrup something you should add to your daily supplements?

belinda
      Participant

I agree!

frank
      Keymaster

Deb Sargent can you comment in this thread?

lindalinda
      Keymaster

Yes kybluegrass, Elderberry syrup woul be a wise addition to your daily nutrition. ❤

maskguy
      Participant

Can’t find masks for sale? We still have some.
      I know some people are having trouble finding masks.
      http://masks.cheap
      Stay healthy, everyone!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.