Hello from Sovereign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      sovereign
      Participant

Hoping this works. Have you seen this article about how George Soros has been paying to control our media in the USA…my guess is he is doing the same all over the world http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html#ixzz1M9WcPlxc

Hello Sovereign, so glad you could make it :) Your link works perfectly.

Is there anyway to let you know when someone reads your post or agrees and disagrees? Greg was gone before I heard back on this. And again…thank you for getting me on. :D

Scarlett wrote:

Is there anyway to let you know when someone reads your post or agrees and disagrees? Greg was gone before I heard back on this. And again…thank you for getting me on. :D

Not that I know of Scarlett. In your profile I think you can turn on notifications that will let you know when someone replies to your comment, but no like or views options. There may be a plugin we can add for “likes”, I will have a quick look.

Scarlett wrote:

And again…thank you for getting me on. :D

and you’re welcome.

:)

Sovereign wrote:

Hoping this works. Have you seen this article about how George Soros has been paying to control our media in the USA…my guess is he is doing the same all over the world http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/05/11/dont-hear-george-soros-ties-30-major-news-organizations.html#ixzz1M9WcPlxc

byron
      Participant

Excellent find I have known about Soros for 10 years but did not know this information, thanks and now I understand how the minds of our citizens have been taken over.

spiritwarrior
      Participant

Yes Great article, I also think that factions in the CIA & Dems also use the media as there propaganda arm while GS donates the money to these mentally twisted and greedy individuals.

jeannef
      Spectator

In 2016, I was trying to figure out why so many news stations weren’t reporting what I was seeing. While I didn’t work out all the bits, I figured out that while it would be absolutely impossible to control 1500 newspapers, 1100 magazines, 9000 radio stations and 2400 publishers here in the US, it is relatively easy to control a top person in 6 corporations. And believe it or not, all of those stations and publisher are owned by 6 corporations… In fact, since I wrote a short blog on the topic, ( https://foguth.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/rumors-part-2/ ) I heard that Disney had purchased Fox, too, which might explain some of their attitudes.

Thus, my theory is that Soros or his minions controls the ‘news’ (and probably has done so for years) by paying off or whatever a handful of individuals — and I imagine he does this worldwide, since his goal seems to be world domination.

sovereign
      Participant

I did not come down with a new article…I’m afraid to log out because it’s a miracle that my password did not type backwards..so instead of posting articles for now I just wanted to ask how many nations have their computers down..thankfully Jill Usher says Australia is fine but we in the USA cannot access her page #UNexit but we can speak with her on p.m. so if you have a problem you can still reach her on FB p.m . for now and maybe here too on the Australia page….were the computer access for FB etc taken down by Q or by the Deep state…do we know that for sure…just wanted to say hi….I’m not sure I will be able to get back on again so I will just type a bit and maybe someone will stop by …Did they purposely take us down because they did not want that Hollywood story unwinding because earlier I posted that the Hollywood story revealed that Obama’s kids tennis instructor was involved in it..and then suddenly blackout.

belinda
      Participant

all good questions. I think it was the DS that took it down in anticipation of more news being released

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.