I AM AN A NATIVE AMERICAN. THIS MAY BE SOMTHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW.

Breaking News Forums We The People – USA I AM AN A NATIVE AMERICAN. THIS MAY BE SOMTHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      anone71
      Participant
      byron
      Participant

The music was awesome thank you for sharing.

9olclock
      Participant

Thank you so much for posting this. It is certainly part of the whole picture that we need to address in this country. This is extremely important information for the healing of our land. Apostle John Benefiel (a pastor in Oklahoma) has been teaching on this (I became aware about 2 days ago). If you read in the Bible (Josh 9:19-20 But all the princes said unto all the congregation, We have sworn unto them by the LORD God of Israel: now therefore we may not touch them.This we will do to them; we will even let them live, lest wrath be upon us, because of the oath which we sware unto them.)
      Saul then broke this covenant and killed most of these people later and David, when facing a famine that had gone on for 3 years prayed and God told him the famine was because of this broken covenant(2 Sam 21:2). The incoming white people in this land broke ALL 372 covenants that were made to the Native Americans. It was estimated that when Columbus came there were between 14-20 MILLION Native people here and by 1890 there were 200,000. (98% genocide?) This issue needs to be acknowledged and addressed if we want healing in our land. A good place for information on this may be the HAPN.US website. I learned about this from the DVD “Binding the Strongman”, but there may be more info about it in his tribute to Apostle Jay Swallow. There is also information in the “Binding the Strongman” DVD about a female white buffalo born and who reached maturity (and has had offspring, tho not white)
      This DVD also addresses the bottom line spiritual forces of evil that are currently in control of this country, how and when they came and then offers prayers and warfare to help address that. It is the spiritual (demonic) underneath all of it. We need to see the spiritual aspect and come together as one people because our enemy in not people but principalities.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.