Plane Carrying American Evacuees From China Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Diverted to California Air Base

Breaking News Forums NEWS DISCUSSIONS Corruption Plane Carrying American Evacuees From China Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Diverted to California Air Base

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      frank
      Keymaster

BY ZACHARY STIEBER January 29, 2020 A plane carrying around 200 American citizens who were evacuated from Wuhan, China—where the new coronavirus outbr
      [See the full post at: Plane Carrying American Evacuees From China Amid Coronavirus Outbreak Diverted to California Air Base]

frank
      Keymaster

Post your comments in this forum.

AmberW
      Participant

I wonder if we will hear news updates of those taken to the military airbase. How traumatic for them? And what happened to those not permitted to board the evacuation plane due to symptoms of cold and flu.
      The article says they have been preparing for 10 years for such an event. 2009-10? When they were planning the Ebola scare?
      Interesting that the WHO said evacuations weren’t necessary.
      I hope they are able to contact family members to explain where their loved ones were.
      What alarms me is that we never here of what happened to victims who lost their homes in fires. Will we hear about these detained citizens again?

AmberW
      Participant

Sorry for typos. I don’t see an edit option.

frank
      Keymaster

Yes it has to be scary even for the people in the State. There is supposed to be 2 cases here in Ohio also.

lindalinda
      Keymaster

Pretty scary for me since I live in Riverside County!

frank
      Keymaster

Yea I bet so. Will we end up like Hong Kong wearing mask all the time? Lord I hope not!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.