Surprised Democrat Experiences a Trump Rally

Breaking News Forums NEWS DISCUSSIONS Campaign 2020 Surprised Democrat Experiences a Trump Rally

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bonnie
      Keymaster

February 13, 2020 Opinion piece: 10-minute read.  The insights of a Democrat experiencing a Trump rally;  has a life-changing reality check.   Fe
      [See the full post at: Surprised Democrat Experiences a Trump Rally]

Marja Partanen
      Participant

Thank you for your candor. I learned something myself because of it. Thanks. Marja

brelliott
      Participant

Thank you for your honesty and integrity…I was a democrat all of my life until I started seeing behaviors from Barack Obama that caused great confusion. With time and research I, too, made the decision to leave the progressive democratic party as my conservative views did not support their agenda.

Today I stand proudly as a conservative, yet I see so many flaws in Washington on both sides of the aisle that are greatly disturbing. Many many legislators have something to hide and if exposed it likely will ruin them politically. This is one of Trump’s strongest committments….to rid the Washington swamp of its money grubbing thieves, even worse criminal behaviors that make the blood curdle.

I certainly hope and pray that your article here awakens those who read it. We ask God to open their eyes fully to the massive corruption occurring throughout the world.

Brenda

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.