Those Who Remain Silent, Are Complicit in our Nation’s Destruction Through Default ~ by Linda Forsythe

Breaking News Forums NEWS DISCUSSIONS Those Who Remain Silent, Are Complicit in our Nation’s Destruction Through Default ~ by Linda Forsythe

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      General Admin
      Keymaster

I am watching a disturbing trend develop in the last couple days… so this is a loving, but firm reminder to our patriot brothers and sisters.   Cons
      [See the full post at: Those Who Remain Silent, Are Complicit in our Nation’s Destruction Through Default ~ by Linda Forsythe]

julie
      Participant

You are correct I try to tell my family all democrats and barely watch T.V. are college-educated and none of them care or want to hear about it. They all make over 100k a year and I am the only middle income they also live in New England and I now live in the South and changed to GOP. I try to bring the subject up and they say it is better to think positive and not dwell there. Dwell there? We have been dwelling there and it has gotten worst. It will take a serious civil war to wake these people up to see where we are headed, I even told them about the child sacrifices. Sad but true you are 100% accurate.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.