Today’s News – April 16, 2020
Fully Vetted by C-vine International News
When The Wolf guards the hen house, how safe are the hens?
Vaccine-related patent holders sit within the CDC – how can such a conflict of interest be allowed?
I get the distinct impression that the CDC is another corrupt front for Deep State actors. Control appears the name of the game, not the health of Americans. It’s like having the wolf guard the hen house; certain death is in the making.
Whose best interests does the CDC have in mind? I’ll venture a guess . . . not ours!
~ Bonnie Nirgude’
Members of the ACIP Committee Directly Influence Public Health
Each of the 12 members of the CDC’s ACIP Committee has a significant influence on the health of nearly every member of the American population. Because they are responsible for adding to and/or altering the national vaccine schedule, it is of critical importance that they remain objective and unbiased before determining whether a new vaccination is appropriate for use, particularly in the bodies of vulnerable young children. Unfortunately, a significant number of ACIP committee members receive direct financial returns when more vaccinations are added to the current schedule. Many own vaccination related patent(s) and/or stock shares of the pharmaceutical companies responsible for supplying new vaccines to the public. Others receive research grant money, funding for their academic departments, or payments for the oversight of vaccine safety trials.
A Long List of Patents Owned by ACIP and Other CDC Members
The following is a partial list of some of the patents that are owned or shared by members of the CDC and/or ACIP committee, including Dr. Paul Offit:
- “Nucleic acid vaccines for prevention of flavivirus infection” – This patent comes into play during the manufacturing process of vaccines for yellow fever, Zika, Dengue, West Nile virus and more.
- Various vaccination testing methods – When pharmaceutical companies need to test aspects of a new vaccine, they may utilize one of the CDC’s patented testing methods including an artificial lung system for aerosol vaccines and a process that screens new vaccines for human rhinoviruses.
- Adjuvant patents – Adjuvants are components within vaccinations intended to create an intensified immune reaction; members of the ACIP own patents on adjuvants used specifically in vaccinations created for premature babies and full term newborns.
- Assays that assist vaccine development – During the vaccine development process, manufacturers will often observe biological samples for specific antibodies; the CDC owns a patent on an assay that facilitates this monitoring system.
- Vaccine quality control – patents on various aspects of quality control for vaccinations are utilized by pharmaceutical companies on a large scale once a new vaccine is actively distributed to the public.
In total, 56 individual patents were found to be owned or shared by one or more members of the ACIP committee or other committees within the CDC.
Members Claim They are Unbiased
When prompted with questions pertaining to their financial connections with pharmaceutical companies, most ACIP members claim they are able to remain unbiased despite the rewards they receive every time a new vaccination is recommended to the public. In numerous instances, vaccines released to the market are later removed after serious side effects are documented. The rotavirus vaccine was one such example; it was pulled from the market in 1999, a year after its initial approval. In 2001, the House Government Reform Committee found that four out of the eight ACIP members who voted to approve the vaccine had direct financial ties to one or more of the pharmaceutical companies who produced the vaccine for public use. Similar situations involving many other vaccinations have been independently documented over the course of nearly 20 years.
A Multi Billion Dollar Industry
The vaccination industry currently generates $30 billion in profit each year, some of which reaches the hands of the very people who create the vaccine schedule. Despite concerns connecting vaccinations to the increase in autism and a host of other disorders, the number of recommended vaccines continues to grow each year. With a new federal administration interested in uncovering the dirty secrets hidden within alliances between CDC members and vaccine manufacturers, we may begin to see a wave of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits related directly to unethical behaviors which have led to numerous unsafe vaccines being pushed on an unknowing public. If the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) is amended or repealed, victims of vaccine damage will be legally permitted to file claims directly against vaccine manufacturers and members of the ACIP committee who often have had knowledge of vaccine risks yet continue to recommend their widespread use.