By Patty McMurray Aug 29, 2022
Arizona election integrity is once again in the national spotlight. This time, the swing state that’s been in the spotlight since the 2020 election is back in the news after the AZ Supreme Court ruled against a Democrat-led initiative to make cheating in the state’s elections even easier.
On Friday, the AZ Supreme Court struck down a ballot initiative pushed by Democrats that, if approved by AZ voters, would have reversed laws protecting the integrity of the state’s elections that was passed by AZ State lawmakers.
The Federalist reports – Among the proposed changes to Arizona election law were same-day voter registration, a repealing of “Arizona’s ballot harvesting ban,” and “voter registration with minimal identification, such as a pay stub.” Other provisions in the initiative would have disqualified “electors who don’t choose the president selected by Arizona’s presidential election,” eliminated “the 30-day residency requirement in order to vote,” and made it “harder to cancel voter registrations of inactive voters,” among others.
In 2021, the Arizona legislature passed a law that “requires the state to remove infrequent voters from the state’s Permanent Early Voting List, turning it into an ‘active’ early voting list.” GOP Gov. Doug Ducey also signed a bill earlier this year mandating that voters show proof of citizenship in order to vote in federal elections.
The latter has since been the subject of a lawsuit filed against Arizona by the Biden Department of Justice, which referred to the law as an “unnecessary requirement” that “turns the clock back on progress” and “block[s] eligible voters from the registration rolls for certain federal elections.”
In September 2021, America waited breathlessly for Arizona’s forensic audit to be completed by independent auditors, but when the results of the audit were released, they were twisted by the media and Democrat lawmakers to make it appear as though there was absolutely no fraud.
In a statement after the results of the AZ forensic audit report was released, President Trump set the record straight about their findings:
“The Fake News is lying about the Arizona audit report!”
Gateway Pundit Bullet Points on Arizona Audit:
- Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were cast than recorded
- Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
- Precincts show more ballots cast on election day than people who showed up to vote. 1,551 extra votes.
- Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
- Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file that does not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
- Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
- 2,382 voters cast votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county
- Over 2,000 voters who moved out of Arizona during the 29 days before the election were given a full ballot instead of a presidential-only ballot.
- Close to 300 deceased voters potentially vote.
- There is an unprecedented number of discrepancies in the vote total. This could only happen through malicious actions or severe incompetence from Maricopa county officials.
- Too many discrepancies to declare an outright winner of Arizona’s electoral votes.
Ben Cotton (pictured below) shared the IT results from the audit of the 2020 Election Results in Maricopa County, Arizona.
During Cotton’s presentation, he said files were deleted by those involved in the election.
But the key is that Cotton’s audit team was able to identify the time stamps for when the files were messed with, and from that, he said, “We have captured screenshots of Maricopa County people at the keyboards during those time periods.”
Please click and bookmark:
C-VINE Social Media Channels
*C-VINE Patriot Prayer Brigade, https://www.facebook.com/groups/4826437259486216
News Stories Researched and Posted by our Team of Volunteer Citizen Journalists