March 23, 2020
“Hi YO, SILVER… AWAY!” The Lone Ranger Rides Again!
What does The Lone Ranger, President Trump, know that we don’t? Quite a bit, apparently!
GASP! He could get sick! maybe not …
Do you get the distinct impression that the MSM has been busy spreading virulent FEAR more than the virus merits? Why would they do that?
I believe their main purpose is to try to take down President Trump. and they are known to do anything they can possibly get away with to accomplish this. Make him look like a failure to the watching public?
The media loves to emotionally jerk us around by inciting fear and anger. Let’s not let them do it again this time. Enough is enough.
Easter is coming…
“I want it over by EASTER!”
Trump says his goal is for U.S. to return to normal by April 12th with ‘packed churches’ – and justifies defying doctors’ orders by saying ‘we lose thousands of people a year to flu and we don’t turn country off’
- President Donald Trump argued thousands die of the flu and U.S. not closed
- ‘We lose thousands and thousands of people a year to the flu. We don’t turn the country off,’ President Trump told Fox News
- He said he wants country back to normal by Easter, which is April 12
- ‘I’d love to have it open by Easter,’ he said
- Earlier he said he can re-open economy while protecting at-risk populations
- ‘Our people want to return to work,’ the president wrote on Twitter
- ‘They will practice Social Distancing and all else, and Seniors will be watched over protectively & lovingly. We can do two things together,’ he added
- Medical experts warned strict containment practices still needed
- The World Health Organization warned the US could soon become the new coronavirus epicenter on Tuesday
- Over the past 24 hours, 85 percent of new cases worldwide were from Europe and the US, WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris said
- Asked whether US could become the new epicenter, Harris said: ‘We are now seeing a very large acceleration in cases in the US. So it does have that potential’
- ‘They [the US] have a very large outbreak and an outbreak that is increasing in intensity,’ she added
- The US coronavirus death toll climbed to 586 on Monday as the total number of cases surpassed 46,400 and fifteen states went into various forms of lock-down
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Bonnie Nirgude’ – As a citizen journalist and investigative reporter, I am committed to accurately reporting the news. Wide awake, never asleep, I grew up in a 1960’s patriotic household, aware of the truth behind the false narrative.