April 19, 2020
COVID-19 is a man-made virus. Is Dr. Fauci directly responsible for this pandemic?
President Trump states that WHO has been scaring the world’s population based on false data.
The White House along with Jerome Adams Surgeon General, announced that the World Health Organization (WHO) and CDC model have been dropped, and they are now working with real numbers.
Now consider this:
2014 – The United States Government passed a moratorium on Chimeric Lab research, making such research illegal.
“Chimeric” refers to a “Gain of Function” study and research – to take something already harmful – mutating it, genetically modifying it – to make it more harmful, more virulent, more resistant.
2015 – A Chimeric version of Coronavirus was developed at North Carolina University, Chapel Hill, and published in Nature Magazine
The lab started with the SHC014 strain of the coronavirus, then added the “backbone of the SARS virus”, inserted HIV and Mers orthologs to make it more virulent, more detrimental. This was the birth of the COVID-19 virus.
“There is no justification for this kind of research”, states Dr. Rashid Buttar. He further states that Dr. Fauci created this COVID-19 virus, broke the law, and used taxpayer money to make it happen.
$3.7 million dollars was transferred to China, at Dr. Fauci’s directive. The National Institute of Health (NIH) transferred the research to China. WHY?
According to Dr. Buttar, Fauci ignored the moratorium of 2014, and funded the research that led to this COVID-19 virus. Illegally.
Then in 2017, Fauci stated at Georgetown University, that there would be a pandemic in 2019-2020, during President Trump’s term.“There will be a surprise outbreak”. – see video clip!
How did HE know there would be a pandemic?
So here we have Dr. Fauci, colluding with a foreign government – under the Obama administration – funding Coronavirus studies at a Wuhan Lab – with our money.
(Dr. Fauci is “suspect”, to say the least, yet we see him at President Trump’s side daily. Could this be a case of “keeping your enemies close”?)
President Trump is demanding accountability on multiple fronts surrounding this pandemic. WHO has much to answer for concerning the handling of this COVID-19 health crisis. This is only the beginning….
Investigations are coming!
In this video, Dr. Rishad Buttar is so consumed with giving solid information that his racing words can barely keep up with his racing brain!
Watch this riveting video! It will open your eyes – further!
Bonnie Nirgude’ for C-VINE News
Below please see the press release: “President Donald J. Trump Is Demanding Accountability From the World Health Organization”↓
President Donald J. Trump Is Demanding Accountability From the World Health Organization
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
April 15, 2020
“I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the well-being of America first.” – President Donald J. Trump
ACCOUNTABILITY FOR AMERICAN TAXPAYERS: President Donald J. Trump is holding the World Health Organization (WHO) accountable by putting a hold on United States funding.
- President Trump is placing a hold on all funding to the WHO while its mismanagement of the coronavirus pandemic is investigated.
- The American taxpayers provide $400 million to $500 million in funding to the WHO each year, but the WHO has failed them.
- China, on the other hand, provides just around one-tenth of the funding that the United States provides.
- The American people deserve better from the WHO, and no more funding will be provided until its mismanagement, cover-ups, and failures can be investigated.
- President Trump will continue fighting the coronavirus outbreak and will redirect global health aid to others directly engaged in the fight.
INVESTIGATING THE WHO’S FAILED RESPONSE: The WHO’s response to the coronavirus outbreak has been filled with one misstep and cover-up after another.
- Despite the fact that China provides just a small fraction of the funding that the United States does, the WHO has shown a dangerous bias towards the Chinese government.
- The WHO repeatedly parroted the Chinese government’s claims that the coronavirus was not spreading between humans, despite warnings by doctors and health officials that it was.
- Taiwan contacted the WHO on December 31 after seeing reports of human-to-human transmission of the coronavirus, but the WHO kept it from the public.
- The WHO praised the Chinese government’s response throughout January and claimed there was no human-to-human transmission, despite the fact that doctors in Wuhan were warning there was.
- The WHO decided on January 22 that the coronavirus did not pose a Public Health Emergency of International Concern, all while praising China’s response.
- The WHO put political correctness over life-saving measures by opposing travel restrictions.
- The WHO made the disastrous decision to oppose travel restrictions from China and other countries—despite applauding travel restrictions within China itself—leading to further spread of the virus internationally.
STRUCTURAL ISSUES AND NECESSARY REFORMS: The WHO has longstanding structural issues that must be addressed before the organization can be trusted again.
- The WHO has shown it was not prepared to prevent, detect, and respond to a severe infectious disease crisis like this.
- The WHO lacks the structure to ensure accurate information and transparent data sharing from members, which makes it vulnerable to misinformation and political influence.
- The United States seeks to refocus the WHO on fulfilling its core missions of preparedness, response, and stakeholder coordination.
- The United States is also calling for reforms to promote transparency and data sharing, hold member states accountable for abiding by the International Health Regulations, increase access to medicines, and counter China’s outsized influence on the organization.